Advanced Cardiac Life Support for Professionals in Puget Sound WA
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - C.P.R. - Advanced Pediatric Life Support
Learn Advanced Resuscitation Skills.
Target audience is Physicians, Nurses, Paramedics, and E.M.T.s .
• Basic life support care
• Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions
• Management of cardiac arrest until return of spontaneous circulation, termination of resuscitation, or transfer of care
• Recognition of life threatening clinical situations such as stroke
• Identification and treatment of ischemic chest pain
• Identification and treatment of acute coronary syndromes
• Resuscitation team concept communication
Our classes are taught by professionals who daily manage cardiac arrests and other complicated resuscitations. We provide ACLS, PALS, CPR, and Q&I for Hospitals, Fire Depts., and Surgical Clinics in the Puget Sound area. We provide private classes also. Feel free to contact us with any questions. 253-569-2630.
ACLS Prep class - Date TBD
ACLS Recert class w/CPR - Date TBD
Refund policy for ACLS, PALS , CPR, or any classes instructed by Heiko Stopsack M.I.C.P.. Refunds are only given at 100% if we cancel the class. Once you have paid your place is secured for that day. The logistical effort and hiring instructors for these types of courses is challenging. Books are the students responsibility and must have to attend the class. Channing-Bete is our preferred provider and may be purchased through their website.